经典英文口语对白:《亚特兰蒂斯:失落的帝国》

黄子萱
导读 大家好,霖霖来为大家解答以上问题。经典英文口语对白:《亚特兰蒂斯:失落的帝国》很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!经典英文口语

大家好,霖霖来为大家解答以上问题。经典英文口语对白:《亚特兰蒂斯:失落的帝国》很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

经典英文口语对白:《亚特兰蒂斯:失落的帝国》

  Mr Whitmore:He brought that package to me years ago. He said if anything were to happen to him... I should give it to you when you were ready. . . whatever that means.

  怀特姆:他几年前把那包裹给我。他说如果他出了什么事……当你准备好时,就把这个给你……不管那是什么意思。

  Milo:It... It can’t be. It’s the Shepherd’S Journal. Mr. Whitmore,this journal is the key to finding the lost continent of Atlantis!

  麦浴:这不可能。是谢菲得的旅游记。怀特姆先生,这本游记是找到失落的亚特兰大斯帝国的关键。

  Mr Whitmore:Atlantis! Ha ha ha! I wasn't born yesterday, son.

  怀特姆:亚特兰蒂斯帝国!哈哈!孩子,我可不是幼稚得什么都不懂。

  Milo:No, no, no. Look...look at this, coordinates,clues. It's all right here.

  麦洛:看,座标图,线索,都在这里。

  Mr Whitmore:Yeah,looks like gibberish to me.

  怀特姆:这些对我来说就像是胡言乱语。

  Mr Whitmore:That's because it’s been written in a dialect. that does not exists.

  麦浴:那是因为用后来失传的方言写的。

  Milo:So,it is useless.

  怀特姆:所以这没用。

  Milo:No,no,just difficult. I’ve spent my whole life studying dead languages. It’s not gibberish to me.

  麦洛:不,只是很难。我花了毕生精力来学习失传的语言,这对我来说不是胡言乱语。

  Mr Whitmore:Ah,it’s probably a fake.

  怀特姆:啊,可能是本假的。

  Milo:Mr. Whitmore,my grandfather would have known if it was a fake, I would know. I would stake. everything I own,everything that I believe in. . . that this is the genuine. Shepherd's Journal.

  麦洛:怀特姆先生,如果是假的话,我爷爷早知道了。我会知道的。我敢打赌,这就是真正的谢菲德的游记。

  Mr Whitmore:All right,all right. What do you want to do with that?

  怀特姆:好吧,那你准备做些什么?

  Milo:Well,I’11... I’11,..I’11 get f unding. I mean,I’Il. . . The museum. . .

  麦洛:我要去找赞助,我的`意思是……去找博物馆。

  Mr Whitmore:How would they believe you?

  怀特姆:他们怎么相信你呢?

  Milo:I'll show them! I'll make them believe.

  麦洛:我会让他们看的!我会让他们相信的!

  Mr Whitmore:Like it is today.

  怀特姆:就像今天一样。

  Milo:Yes!Well。no. How did you. . . Forget about them. 0k? Nev,er mind!I will find Atlantis on my own. I mean,if I have to rent a rowboat!

  麦洛:是!噢,不!你怎么……当我没说,行了,算了。我会自己找到亚特兰蒂斯的!我是说,哪怕我不得不租个划艇的话。

  Mr Whitmore:Congratulations, Milo. That is exactly what I wanted to hear. But forget the rowboat, son. We'll travel in style. It's all been arranged, the whole ball of wax: For years your granddad bent my ear....I didn’t buys it for a minute. So finally I got fed up.…I said, "Thatch, if you ever actually find that so一called culture, not only will I finance. the expedition, but I’11 kiss you full on the mouth. Now I know your grandfather's gone,Milo God rest his soul, but Preston Whitmore... with a clear conscience, by thunder!(Chuckles)(Sighs ) Your grandpa was a great. man. You probably don’t realize how great. Those buffoons. at themuseum dragged him down.…made a laughingstock. of him. He died a broken man. If I could bring back just one shred of proof. . . that't be enough for me.

  怀特姆:恭喜你,麦洛。这正是我想听到的。孩子,别找什么划艇了,要出海就得有个有品位的船。已经安排好了,所有的细节!几年以来你爷爷一直在我耳边叨咭这件事……我一分钟也没听进去。我终于受够了,我说,“瑟彻,如果你能找回那所谓的文化,我不仅会资助探险,而且会在你唇上印下一个深深的吻,”麦洛,现在我知道你爷爷死了,上天会让他安息的,但普利斯顿·怀特姆是个有良知,守诺言的人,天地可鉴!你爷爷是个了不起的人,你可能不知道他有多了不起。博物馆的小人物们取笑他,拖垮了他……他就这样走了。如果我可以拿出一点证据,我也就死而无憾了。

本文到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助。

标签: 经典英文口语对白:《亚特兰蒂斯:失落的帝国》

免责声明:本文由用户上传,如有侵权请联系删除!